BLUE INNOVATION FUND
Teachers and Ocean Leaders from Montserrat's local schools can apply for mini-grants to do the following:
Help advance their environmental education goals and initiatives.
Create innovative solutions to ocean conservation
Design ocean advocacy and community engagement projects.
Grants can be used to fund supplies, workshops and training.
Fish 'N Fins Mini-Grants assist Montserrat's Ocean Leaders or Schools in paying for supplies and training for their classroom environmental education initiatives of up to $200 USD per individual or $1,000 USD per school. Application deadline for FNF Mini-Grants March 1, 2019
* Financial assistance is limited to $1,000 per school, per year and $200 per teacher/youth leader. Multiple teachers may collaborate on a single application.
* Mini-grant funds are used for projects to help advance their environmental education goals.
* Grantees will be required to provide documentation of their project, including receipts, at least 5 high-resolution digital photos via email, and a short reporting form.
* Award cheques will be written to and mailed directly to schools, with 10% held until FNF receives all project reporting documentation.
* The Teacher/Applicant is whom we will contact regarding the application.
* Complete applications must be submitted at least two months before to your project start date. We encourage you to apply early in order to facilitate a smoother project planning process.
* Direct inquiries to
* To streamline your application process, please apply online. A Grant Portal will be open in November 2018. This will allow you to create an account, save your grant applications, and save time and paper! FNF will also have quicker access to your application.